HOW TO USE:
1. Download the ACA Tournament App on your smart phone and enter your details to sign up.
2. Attach one ACA QR Label pair to one cornhole board set (2 boards, 1 label per board). Stick labels on a surface of the board that’s easy to see and from which the QR Code Labels can be easily scanned from your phone. Sides of a corn hole board are ideal.
3. Click “Add Boards” on the ACA App home screen. Follow instructions to register your ACA QR labeled boards in the app. Make sure to pair your labels with boards before hand.
STARTING YOUR TOURNAMENT:
1. Create your own tournament on the ACA Tournament App by clicking “Add Event” on the home screen.
2. Invite friends, family, or your community by sharing your tournament through the app, or by sending them a link to download the app, sign up, and register for your tournament. Players must have the app on a phone with QR scanning capabilities to participate.
3. Once checked in at the event, users will be automatically entered into the event bracket.
4. The app runs the tournament from there with live updates and instruction for players. The tournament creator can access the Admin Console to manually make changes.
ACA TOURNAMENT APP TUTORIAL GUIDE
Need help learning how to set up your first tournament? View this tutorial guide to quickly learn about the tournament app's features!
My family started out with a much cheaper (non-ACA) set from Amazon. Wish we'd got it right the first time and purchased our current ACA set. The board and bags are attractive, solid and well-made. Proud every time we have extended family and friends over to play. A set I imagine we'll have and use for many years to come.
Our purchase and shipment experience was flawless and the products are of exceptional quality. I would encourage to look no further than ACA for all your cornhole gaming needs.
Yes lm playing later today with hopefully 8-9 teams showing up for a blind draw double elimination tournament. I recently built a building big enough to put two sets of boards in. We have a weekly Wednesday night club tournament and Saturday open to anyone. I’m trying to get everyone to register and scan the label so we can take full advantage of the app